This is the incident report that the Ferguson police just produce. Now if you don’t know, this morning they FINALLY named the killer of Michael Brown as Darren Wilson. Along with naming Darren as the killer, the Ferguson police are now trying to link Michael Brown with a robbery that happened supposedly MOMENTS before.
Michael was killed at 12:01 and this robbery was at 11:54.
There are so many questions.
- We’ve seen the surveillance photos they’ve produced that shows someone who looks like Michael being aggressive with a store owner over an apparent box of swishers. (If you don’t know, Swishers are cigar papers you can pick up for like…2 for .50.
- They are saying that Officer Darren Wilson was responding to that robbery.
- They are calling it an STRONG ARMED ROBBERY
- A strong armed robbery is using, involving, or threatening the use of physical force or violence to gain an objective:
- Okay, got that bullshit out of the way
- The dispatch tapes that were released mention NOTHING ABOUT A ROBBERY.
- NOT ONE WORD
- THE ONLY THING MENTIONED WAS A SHOOTING AND REQUEST FOR CROWD CONTROL.
- THAT’S IT
- So how did Officer Wilson FIND OUT about the robbery?
- They’ve now listed Dorian Johnson (THE ONLY OTHER EYEWITNESS WHO WAS THERE) as the second accomplice to the robbery.
- The same Dorian Johnson who has been trying (in vain) to talk with the Ferguson Police Department about Michael’s Death since LAST SATURDAY.
- So this man who is this SECOND SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY CASE IS PLEADING WITH YOU AND IS ALL OVER NATIONAL NEWS AND YOU ARE REFUSING TO SEE HIM. BUT HE’S A SUSPECT IN A ROBBERY. OKAY
- When Officer Wilson sees both Michael and Dorian his initial reaction was "GET THE FUCK ON THE SIDEWALK."
- Not any kind of reaction dealing with them being robbery suspects.
- From some of the pictures (I’m not going to post them due to the family’s wishes) if you compare the footage from the store and the footage from Michael’s death, he’s swapped from Nike sandals to Sneakers. This red hat cannot be found (this is speculation).
- If the reason Office Wilson approached them was because they were suspects in an robbery WHY DIDN’T HE CALL IT IN? WHY DIDN’T HE FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WHY WOULD HE ROLL UP ON ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN HIS VEHICLE? WHY DID IT TAKE 6 DAYS FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED?
I implore you. IMPLORE YOU to take a look into the presented facts of the case. This is just an incident report, we do not have access to the investigative report. There has been no reports presented of Michael’s autopsy and this report is contradictory of the second eye witnesses report.
None of this makes sense.
They are putting Michael on trial to dehumanize him, villify him, to make him less human to justify his murder.
And at the end of the day, LET’S JUST SAY MICHAEL DID DO THIS…is petty theft (it was like 5 swisher sweets they say. That’s a two dollars and fifty sense) IS HIS MURDER, HIS EXECUTION, THIS UNARMED SURRENDING TEENAGE BOY, justified by this?
This is murder. Don’t let them put Michael on trial for HIS DEATH.
The claim that a company like McDonald’s can’t afford to pay wages over the minimum is absolutely insulting when you compare the salary of its CEO to one of its crew members.
I worked at a McDonald’s in New York over the summer and did a little math while I was there. In 2011, former McDonald’s CEO James Skinner made $8.75 million with compensation, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. In comparison, crew members made $7.25 an hour, for about $15,000 a year, if they stayed at the job year-round.
If you take Skinner’s total salary in 2011 and assume that he worked 40-hour week, he would have made $4,200 an hour. In one hour, he made 580 times more than the average McDonald’s worker. James Skinner made $33,600 a day, which is twice the salary tht a McDonald’s crew member makes in a year of full-time work.
Looking at it another way, the average worker would have to work for almost 600 years to make the salary that Skinner made in 2011. In one year, Skinner makes more than I could make in at least six lifetimes.
the system isnt broken the system is functioning exactly how it was designed
Just so you know…
Police chief prolly passed a kidney stone after she said that. Mother fucker.
"im your state senator"
THEY. GASSED. THE. SENATOR.
It just makes me sick to my stomach.
"not all cops" but it ain’t about the individual, its the entire institution.
They do this shit and get paid suspension, or demoted to desk duty.
This makes me nauseous :/
"Move or you are next."
they’re out of they fuckin minds
This is so fucking disturbing
welcome to militarized police… how long will we allow it?
"Note for Americans: this is what ‘riot police’ look like. Count the assault rifles.”
We’ve allowed our police to be militarized here in the U.S…
The riot cops in Missouri recently are all in desert camo gear…
this is the entire police situation in america in 6 seconds
“Young demonstrators regulating themselves. Removed someone who they say has been know to agitate crowds.”
I needed to come back from hiatus to encourage those of you who want to keep up with what’s really happening in Ferguson to look to those who are actually there.
Take a moment to follow Antonio French on twitter and see what he sees. The video above is from his vine. Also an important follow in this moment.
Please remember that there are truths and then there are whole truths. The truth is, there are people who take great pleasure in getting folks riled up. The whole truth is that those people are being peacfully dealt with. The truth is, there are looters. The whole truth is that those looters were all of ten people, many of which weren’t from Ferguson. The whole truth is that hundreds upon hundreds have protested peacefully while breaking no laws only to have wooden pellets, rubber bullets, pepper balls and tear gas thrown in their faces by a racist gang who uses military style tactics. A racist gang who should be interviewing the key witness but haven’t “Gotten around to it” yet.
These are not the dogs of Selma. This is the violence of racism. Stop calling it everything but what it is.
This is racism.